Exercise + Diet = Weight loss?


I've completed my first week at the Gym, now wondering if I am doing things right or not.
It would be great if you could give me some advice, I'm currently 17, 6 foot 1 in height and I weigh in at 230 pounds.
I'd like to lose about 30 pounds in a year.

Right now I go to the Gym every other day - roughly 3 times per week.

I use the Bike for 35 mins where I burn around 300 calories.

Then I use the Rowing Machine for 10 mins and I burn 100 calories

Followed by going on the treadmill for 20 mins where I burn about 150 calories

After that I do some Weights for around 15 mins.

For a Daily diet I try to keep it around 1500 calories

For Breakfast I have 2 pieces of rye bread.

For Lunch I have 2 Warburton Thins which are 100 calories each, accompanied by 2 slices of low fat cheese which are 60 calories each.

Lunch = 320 calories

For Dinner I tend to have meals that my Mother makes as I still go to College and live at home.

These are average and I would presume to be around the 500 calorie mark.

When I have been to the Gym I tend to have a Banana after and before.

If anybody could give me some advice on how to improve this for greater weight loss that would be very much so appreciated.

Thank you !

Source: http://weight-loss.fitness.com/threads/59006-Exercise-Diet-Weight-loss
Exercise + Diet = Weight loss? Exercise + Diet = Weight loss? Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.